Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £75000
Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor,
Location: London - North
Can you successfully deliver a £multi million new build construction project? Are you an exceptional Quantity Surveyor keen to progress your career? Company Regional construction company who work on Education, Healthcare, Residential and Commercial projects. They have a very busy London office and need to recruit an exceptional Surveyor to run the commercial aspects on a new project.
Working with the Project Manager to assist in the successful delivery of this project.They have recently launched a residential division and need exceptional Surveyors to help them grow. Project New build project of luxury apartments. Long term programme Person specification New build residential experience Excellent contractual knowledge. Proven history with a reputable contractor
Key responsibilities Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Assistance in the selection of sub-contractors to undertake the works and subsequent appointment.
- Preparation of monthly cost and value reports and reconciliation.
- Preparation and continual development of Cash Flow Forecasts.
- Management and agreement of change both pre and post contract.
- Providing commercial and contractual advice to project management team with respect design development.
- Preparation and agreement of monthly interim applications with PQS.
- Negotiations with client’s surveyor and other representatives.
- Involvement in tenders including negotiations with client and design team
- Assistance in identification of potential risks and opportunities on projects.
- Tender preparation and submission including final appraisal and adjudication.
- Assistance in preparation of tender documents e.g. contractor’s proposals.
- Assistance in preparation of project budgets.
- Assistance in the preparation of post contract Operation and Maintenance Manuals.