Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: tbc
Company National construction company who work on Education, Healthcare, Residential and Commercial projects. They have a very busy London office and need to recruit an exceptional to lead the commercial team on a new project.
Projects due to start in early 2016 range from £10m - £30m including new build and high quality refurbishments. Project New build University accommodation building, project value £15m.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Management of site based commercial team.
- Assistance in the selection of sub-contractors to undertake the works and subsequent appointment.
- Preparation of monthly cost and value reports and reconciliation.
- Preparation and continual development of Cash Flow Forecasts.
- Management and agreement of change both pre and post contract.
- Providing commercial and contractual advice to project management team with respect design development.
- Preparation and agreement of monthly interim applications with PQS.
- Negotiations with client’s surveyor and other representatives.
- Involvement in tenders including negotiations with client and design team.
- Assistance in identification of potential risks and opportunities on projects.
- Tender preparation and submission including final appraisal and adjudication. ·Assistance in preparation of tender documents e.g. contractor’s proposals.
- Assistance in preparation of project budgets.
- Assistance in the preparation of post contract Operation and Maintenance Manuals
This role offers the opportunity to join a company that values and develops its staff. The projects will be varied and interesting and a competitive salary.