Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Senior Project Manager – Dublin – Main Contractor
Salary €100,000 plus commission & package
My client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their growing team in Dublin. The successful candidate would ideally come from background in Design and Build Fit out and Refurbishment while overlooking 2-3 sites, Dublin based.
· Project Management, in compliance with company policies, procedures and Building Regulations
· Good technical knowledge of building processes and details
· Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
· Co-ordinate Site Meetings with the Design Team & Subcontractors
· Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
· Monitor construction, about quality of workmanship and materials
· Co-ordinate and liaise with Construction Team to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
· Chair & recording of meeting with sub-contractors, design teams or the like
· Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
· Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
· Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time
· Production and revision of the contract and subcontract programmes
· Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
· Degree Qualified
· 10 years + experience with Main Contractor in Ireland or UK on similar size projects
· Motivated individual with excellent negotiation/communication skills
· Excellent IT Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Planning Software
· Background experience with Design & Build and Fit Out Refurbishment
· Previous longevity in past positions, looking after more than one project
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.