Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Commercial Refurb & Fit Out – London
· A main contractor to the property industry specialising in creating high quality environments for clients in the following sectors:
Commercial – Residential – Industrial – Retail & Leisure.
The Role - Assistant Quantity Surveyor
· Our client is currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work as part of a team on a mixture of exciting projects
· Will be working across the residential and commercial sectors
· Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing division for great career growth
The Candidate - Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Key attributes of the Assistant Quantity Surveyor role include:
· Degree qualified or equivalent
· Strong IT skills, particularly Outlook Email, Calendar and Microsoft Excel
· Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
· Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
· Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment
· Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
The candidate must have recent UK experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate.