Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Excellent Salary & package on offer
Title: Quantity Surveyor - Museums/Galleries/Cinema,
Salary: Excellent Salary & package on offer,
Location: Central London
My client is a main contractor operating out of Central London. They specialize in refurbishments, fit-outs and new builds of high-quality projects across a number of sectors. Due to having recently secured two prestigious museum/gallery and cinema projects in London, looking to strengthen the commercial team by adding two project based Quantity Surveyors, to a fast-paced team. Experience working on high-quality projects up to £10m+ is essential
Main responsibilities include:
- Project delivery including pre-contract elements.
- Sub-contract management, procurement and negotiation.
- Valuations and supervision of sub-contracts.
- Preparation of interim applications.
- Project valuations, planning budgets and costing.
- Management of projects to final accounts stage.
- Reporting to management
- Cost/value reconciliations and ensuring standard costs are accurate.
- Risk management and capital trend analysis.
- Resolution of contractual issues.
- Management of client variation records and supervision of variation process.
The position would suit a candidate with previous Quantity Surveyor experience within the building industry and be able to demonstrate experience in the above duties and responsibilities. Relevant qualifications preferred but not essential. This is a great opportunity to play an integral role within an award winning team, and be involved in some of the most prestigious projects around the world. Permanent position preferred, this role would suit someone looking for long -term career challenge. An excellent salary and package is on offer for the right candidates.
Please respond with an updated CV in the first instance.