Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary (negotiable on experience)
Quantity Surveyor – London & Home Counties – All Levels – Refurb & Fit Out
Salary & Package (negotiable on experience)
My client is a busy leading main contractor looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team on projects based around London and surrounding home counties. The ideal candidate would come from a previous background within Surveying and experience within refurbishment and fit out on high end residential projects.
- Have a successful track record in managing all costs relating to building and/or civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- Be able to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Have considerable early commercial input to develop our proposals through to submission.
- Be a critical part of the commercial team in the office, developing and ultimately delivering prices for the projects through the pre-construction phase.
- Background experience within Refurbishment and Fit Out
- Main Contractor background could be advantageous
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 1 - 5 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.