Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Excellent Salary & package on offer
Title: Quantity Surveyor - Education projects,
Salary: Excellent Salary & Package on Offer,
My client is an established main contractor, operating nationally, with a turnover of c£45m+ . They cover new build/refurbishment and fit-out projects, across a number of sectors. With a strong focus on education projects, and a number of pipeline works secured, they are looking to add a senior-level quantity surveyor to the team.
- Experience of working for a medium size Main Contractor
- Mid to senior level
- Ability to maximise Commercial opportunity and present risk / opportunity analysis
- 10yrs or above experience
- Thorough knowledge of the JCT suite of contracts
- Thorough experience of CVR / WIP / Procurement / Sub – Contractor orders / Interim Valuations / certificates & notices
- Good knowledge of measurement
- Experience of project cash flow / expenditure forecasting & budget management
- Experience of assisting pre-construction where necessary
- Experience in assessing delay / disruption / E.O.T / Evaluating prolongation expenses
- Experience of Final account / variation account procedures
They are looking to add a candidate with experience in the education sector, overseeing multiple jobs across different stages of progress. The office is near Reigate - well-located to cover the Southern regions.