Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Excellent Salary & package on offer
My client is specialist in the data centre sector world, its a consultancy that undertkae their own contracting of building and fitting-out data centres across the world.
Due to continued expansion, a role has arisen for a quantity surveyor - working with senior QS's and commercial manager -
- Experience in the data centre sector is prefferred but not essential - candidates must have strong knowledge of M & E and engineering processes.
- Experience of working for a medium/large sized Main Contractor or cost consultancy practise.
- Ability to maximise Commercial opportunity and present risk / opportunity analysis.
- 5 yrs or above experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the JCT suite of contracts.
- Thorough experience of CVR / WIP / Procurement / Sub – Contractor orders / Interim Valuations / certificates & notices.
- Good knowledge of measurement & purchasing.
- Experience of project cash flow / expenditure forecasting & budget management.
- Experience of assisting pre-construction where necessary.
- Experience in assessing delay / disruption / E.O.T / Evaluating prolongation expenses.
- Experience of Final account / variation account procedures.
Global travel, and career progression working for a leading naem in the sector.
An above market salary and package is on offer for the right candidate. This role is live and ready to get started ASAP.
Please reply with an updated CV in the first instance