Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Basic salary + car & package
Quantity Surveyor (all levels)- High-end contractor - West London
My client is a leading main contractor, with an annual turnover of £35m+ who specialise in the refurbishment and new builds of high end residential, commercial, education and healthcare projects across London and the surrounds. Due to securing a number of tenders, the need has arisen for a couple quantity surveyors to join and experienced team. Candidates would have a background in:
Experience of working for a medium size Main Contractor:
- Mid to senior
- Ability to maximise Commercial opportunity and present risk / opportunity analysis.
- 10yrs or above experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the JCT suite of contracts.
- Thorough experience of CVR / WIP / Procurement / Sub – Contractor orders / Interim Valuations / certificates & notices.
- Good knowledge of measurement.
- Experience of project cash flow / expenditure forecasting & budget management.
- Experience of assisting pre-construction where necessary.
- Experience in assessing delay / disruption / E.O.T / Evaluating prolongation expenses.
- Experience of Final account / variation account procedures.
Please reply with an updated CV in the first instance.