Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £45K + Package
Title: Project Quantity Surveyor - Ceilings and Partitions,
Salary: £45K + Package,
Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor working for a small ceiling and partition company?Looking for a step up in your career to Project Quantity Surveyor?Interested in working for a larger, more stable ceiling and partition contractor that work on prestigious projects in London?Are you bored with a base salary and no-frills package? Would you like the following to supplement your salary?
- 25 days annual leave + extra day on your birthday
- 5% pension contributions
- Private healthcare, including dental
- Company Car or allowance worth £3500
- Site based role with all travel paid
- Flexible benefits package which includes childcare vouchers, gym membership and much more
- Professional development and training programme including funding for professional accreditations
You will need to have worked as a Quantity Surveyor for at least 2 years and have experience in ceilings and partitions. In addition, you need to have a proven track record in working for a subcontractor, working on dry wall, suspended ceilings, SFS and acoustic walls.
To apply to this role simply respond to this advert or if you would prefer to call us and introduce yourself and find out more information call 0207 609 7769