Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £tbc
Project Manager – Retail Fit Out - Nationwide
We are working with a leading contractor who specialise in Refurbishment and Fit-out projects throughout the UK and Europe. They work in Education, Retail, Commercial and Leisure sectors.
Due to the award of a number of projects they require a Project Manager to join their team. The site is a Retail fit out project with a blue chip organisation.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing high quality retail fit out projects, values range from £400k -£3m.
Site locations will be throughout the UK so only apply if you are flexible regarding location.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate a proven history of running projects from tender to completion and deliver projects on time within budget.
- Manage and motivate site team
- Organise sub contractors and supervise tradesmen
- Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
- Attend pre-contract / site meetings / post-contract meeting with clients’ representative.
- Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately.
- Computer literate word, excel and MS Project.
- Manage and co-ordinate the works whilst on site to ensure sufficient labour / material / sub-contract
- Resources to complete the works on time & within agreed financial budgets within a safe framework.
- Liaise with clients’ representatives / occupants of buildings.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality at all times.
- Have full site responsibility and report to Contracts Manager
- Complete project within agreed program.
On offer is a competitive salary and also the opportunity for genuine career growth with a reputable contractor with a full order book.