Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Excellent Salary & package on offer
Do you want to avoid the commute into London? Do you want to take the next step in your career and progress to larger projects? Would you like to work locally on long term projects? Company Construction company that design and construct Schools, Residential, Offices, Hospitals and Retail developments. They have a very busy London office and are continuing their growth, they have a number of new positions including requiring an experience. Project Your first project will be a new build residential development of apartments with a project value of £8m, Further projects in the area to follow on, new build residential.
- Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
- Manage and motivate site team.
- Attend pre-contract / site meetings / post-contract meeting with clients’ representative.
- Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately
- Computer literate word, excel and MS Project.
- Complete the works on time & within agreed financial budgets within a safe framework.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality at all times.
- Have full site responsibility and report to Construction Director.
This company have a reputation for investing in their employees, along with a competitive salary this role provides excellent career prospects.