Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £60,000 to £75,000
Project Manager - Commercial Fit Out - Main Contractor – London -
· My client is a professional main contractor specialising in the fit out and refurbishment of commercial office space in London and the Home Counties.
· A superb opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager who is capable of running a high value commercial fit out project as the number one in Central London. Up to Values of £8m.
· Salary will range between £60 - £75k + Package dependant on experience. Will also look at Freelance
Key attributes of the Project Manager role include:
· Extensive experience of managing prestigious Fit Out projects.
· Exceptional client facing skills are prerequisite.
· Management of subcontractors and direct labour workforce.
· Delivering quality finished end product to time & budget.
· Commercially aware, extensive knowledge of all disciplines involved in the construction process. Thorough knowledge of H&S procedures
· Excellent communication skills at all levels.
· Flexibility is essential
· 5+ years' experience.
· Computer literate.
· CSCS & SMSTS certificates.
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate.