Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £70K + Package
Project Manager – Mixed Use Scheme
The Client and the Project:
My client has been established for just over 8 years, with a projected turnover of £60M this year. My client is a privately owned main contractor, operating in construction, fit out and high spec residential. With progressive and measured plans for business growth, my client has a projected turnover of £100M for 2015. Within the construction division alone my client currently has tenders out in the market worth in excess of £65M.
This really is an exciting time to join a fast growing business within a buoyant market. My client is currently boasting a full project order book which includes but is not limited to a £20M new build hotel, £6M New Build School and £7M Major Cut and Carve refurbishment.
Working alongside key Senior Managers at board level my client’s leadership team all have backgrounds in Directorship of UK Major contractors. This is an excellent opportunity for dynamic and ambitious Project Manager to join a rapidly growing main contractor.
Project Managers will be number one on a £14M new build, major refurbishment for a mixed use scheme. The project consists of refurbishment of existing houses into flats, new build apartments and retail outlets. This project is due for completion in early 2016 and start preparation works and due to commence in 8 weeks.
The role and the Individual:
• My client is seeking a Project Manager with a background in residential new build from a Main Contracting environment.
• Project Managers will have experience in bringing multi storey buildings out of the ground as well as major refurbishments projects and ideally cut and carve.
• My client requires Project Managers to be able to manage and execute the master programme and planning for the £14M Mixed Use Scheme. • Project Managers must be able to manage design, take responsibility for procurement and have a sound grasp on project budgets.
• Project Managers must be able to lead a site team forward and provide direction to the subcontractors in order to complete on time and within budget. • Project Managers must have a proven ability to build relationships with clients, design consultancies and sub-contractors.
• You must have a stable CV and employment background and it is essential that Project Managers have extensive Main Contracting experience and have a variety of projects / schemes.
• This is a technically challenging and logistically tight project so Project Manager will have a proven track record in the Central London construction market
Project Manager – Mixed Use Scheme – Project Manager – Mixed Use Scheme – Project Manager
Remuneration and Benefits:
£70K + Travel Expenses + Healthcare + Pension This is a great opportunity to work within a growing main contractor.
My client is offering a competitive salary and the potential prospect of moving up to Senior Levels within the business as it grows in this busy market.