Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: tbc
Project Manager - Hotel Fit Out - London - Permanent
Our client is a leading player in the Fit Out Sector with a specialism for undertaking high quality commercial and residential fit out and refurbishment projects within the hotels sector. They have successfully won a number of new projects and urgently need to recruit a talented Project Manager to join the production team.
The first project will be a £5m refurbishment of a prestigious central London Hotel. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing high-quality hotel fit out projects and be experienced with the following key duties:
· Manage and motivate site team
· Organise sub-contractors and supervise tradesmen
· Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
· Attend pre-contract / site meetings / post-contract meeting with clients’ representative.
· Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately.
· Computer literate word, excel and MS Project.
· Manage and co-ordinate the works whilst on site to ensure sufficient labour / material / sub-contract
· Resources to complete the works on time & within agreed financial budgets within a safe framework.
· Liaise with clients’ representatives / occupants of buildings.
· Maintain a professional image at all times.
· Ensure the highest standards of quality at all times.
· Have full site responsibility and report to Contracts Manager
· Complete project within agreed program.
In return our client can offer a competitive salary and genuine career progression opportunities. Excellent opportunity to build a career with a reputable contractor with a full forward order book.