Sector: Construction | Job Type: Temporary | Salary: £300 - £350 per day
My client is one of UK’s leading specialist providers of commercial fit out and refurb across London. The company have grown over the last 15 years to become a market leader in their field, currently turnover in excess of £100m.
They are currently expanding their project team and are looking at adding a Project Manager to manage projects in Cambridge, Herts and Essex.
About The Role of Project Manager
· Delivering high value Office Refurbishment Fit-Out projects up to the value of £20m
· Working on Fit Out projects based across Cambridge, Herts, Essex
· Managing sub-contract labour
· Liaising and constantly communicating with management and Sub-contractors
· Must have experience operating as a Projects Manager within the interior refurbishment office fit-out industry
· Be able to take a project from inception through to completion
· Must be commercially astute
· The role will be very client facing
About The Candidate
· Will come from an experienced project delivery background and have previous experience of the fit out industry.
· Have the ability to develop and nurture client relationships.
· Must have a proven track record of running projects up to £10m
· Must have SMST, CSCS, First Aid and other relevant qualifications
· Will be an experienced man manager and have a proven track record of ensuring all projects come in on time and on budget, with the highest quality install.
· Must be happy to travel to run projects.
In return the Client will offer a competitive salary plus package and an opportunity to work with one of UK’s biggest companies in the fit out and refurb market.