Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £65 - 70K + Package
Title: Project Manager - Fit Out,
Salary: £65 - 70K + Package,
The Client: My client is the leading specialist dry wall and glass partitioning company that designs, manufactures and installs partitioning to the highest possible standards. My client has won numerous awards for the quality of their projects and their products they manufacture.
My client is not only the leadings specialist sub-contractor of partitions, they also offer a great work environment and team atmosphere. My client has high staff retention rate with well over a third of the employees having worked for the company for ten years or more. My client actively encourages career development and promotion from within and prides itself on their award winning training programmes. Due to a recent influx of projects in the buoyant London market my client now requires Project Managers to join their production team and become part of the success story.
Role and Responsibilities
- : Produce master programmes and ensure the timely completion of projects
- Produce procurement schedules and work scopes
- Working with the Site Managers and Surveyors oversee all procurement of materials and suppliers
- Produce design programme in collaboration with the design department and manage any variations with the client
- Produce method statements, COSHH and risk assessments as per Health and Safety Plan
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety Plan and regularly review to ensure zero hard on site
- Produce Quality Plan and ensure the correct standard is maintained throughout the project
- Attend weekly site meeting and issue weekly project report
- Provide formal project feedback to both the client and site based teams
- Project Managers will have experience of managing multiple projects at one time up to the value of £5M
- Project Managers must have strong IT skills with a proven track record in producing master programmes and ideally have used ASTA and MS Project. • Project Managers must have a stable employment history and ideally come from a sub-contracting background
- Project Manager will ideally have a sound understanding of design and have an understanding of BIM.
Remuneration and Package:
- My client is offering a competitive salary of £65 + 6K car allowance or company car + Travel + Pension & Healthcare.