Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: TBC
Project Manager - Fit Out - Permanent - Hertfordshire
We are working with a leading specialist joinery contractor who specialise in Refurbishment and Fit-out projects. They work in a number of sectors including Commercial, Retail, Residential and Hospitality.
They are very busy and require a Project Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing fit out projects, values range from £100k -£6m. Site locations will be throughout the London and the South East.
- Manage and motivate site team
- Organise sub contractors and supervise tradesmen
- Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
- Attend pre-contract / site meetings / post-contract meeting with clients’ representative.
- Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately.
- Computer literate word, excel and MS Project.
- Manage and co-ordinate the works whilst on site to ensure sufficient labour / material / sub-contract
- Resources to complete the works on time & within agreed financial budgets within a safe framework.
- Liaise with clients’ representatives / occupants of buildings.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality at all times.
- Have full site responsibility and report to Contracts Manager
- Complete project within agreed program.
On offer is a competitive salary and also the opportunity for genuine career growth with a reputable contractor with a full order book.