Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £tbc
Project Manager - Construction - London - Permanent
Our client are a respected contract who work across a number of sectors including Commercial, High End Residential, Education and Leisure. They undertake new build and refurbishments projects across London and the South East.
They have been awarded a number of new Education projects and require an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
Previous experience managing new build education projects.
Proven history delivering projects on time and within budget.
Professional manner with strong client liaison abilities.
Relevant construction qualification.
Stable career history.
- Manage contractors to ensure the highest standard of workmanship at all times.
- Liaise with the client and clients’ representatives
- Co-ordinate tender receipts & send to sub-contractors as necessary
- Programme works
- Ensure project is completed within agreed timescale.
- Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately.
- Submit financial details of works project.
- Attend site meetings with client representative.
- Ensure all projects achieve suitable profit.
On offer is a competitive salary and also the opportunity for genuine career growth.