Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £65000 - £80000
Project Manager - Commercial Fit Out - London - Permanent
My client is one of UK’s main contractor providers of commercial fit out and refurb across London. The company have grown over the last 15 years to become a market leader in their field, currently turnover in excess of £80m. They are currently expanding their project team and are looking at adding a Project Manager to manage projects in London.
About The Role of Project Manager
- Delivering high value Office Refurbishment Fit-Out projects up to the value of £5m
- Working on Fit Out projects based across London
- Managing sub-contract labour
- Liaising and constantly communicating with management and Sub-contractors
- Must have experience operating as a Projects Manager within the interior refurbishment office fit-out industry ·
- Be able to take a project from inception through to completion ·
- Must be commercially astute
About The Candidate ·
Will come from an experienced project delivery background and have previous experience of the fit out industry. ·
- Have the ability to develop and nurture client relationships.
- Must have a proven track record of running projects up to £5m
- Must have SMST, CSCS, First Aid and other relevant qualifications
- Must be happy to travel all over London to run projects.
Will be an experienced man manager and have a proven track record of ensuring all projects come in on time and on budget, with the highest quality install. In return the Client will offer a competitive salary plus package and an opportunity to work with one of UK’s biggest companies in the fit out and refurb market.