Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £55000 - £65000
Project Manager - Commercial Fit Out - Main Contractor – London.
· My client is a well-respected contractor with an office in the Bracknell and London area. Due to new contracts secured a new role has arisen as a Project Manager for various schemes in the Berkshire/Bucks/Herts Area.
· The scheme in question is a £3 million fit out in the Berkshire area of an existing office block. The project manager will be the main project lead and will be managing all aspects of the project
Key attributes of the Project Manager role include:
· Extensive experience of managing prestigious Fit Out projects.
· Exceptional client facing skills are prerequisite.
· Management of subcontractors and direct labour workforce.
· Delivering quality finished end product to time & budget.
· Commercially aware, extensive knowledge of all disciplines involved in the construction process. Thorough knowledge of H&S procedures
· Excellent communication skills at all levels.
· Flexibility is essential
· 5+ years' experience.
· Computer literate.
· CSCS & SMSTS certificates.
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate.