Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £75K + Package
Title: Project Manager – Ceilings and Partitions,
Salary: £75K + Package,
My client has recently won several large projects in commercial and residential fit out for dry lining and ceilings. The projects are worth £10M, £8M and £5M and all in Central London. Therefore, the need now exists for a Senior Project Manager to join their team and run the large £10M residential scheme in Central London. This is with a major developer and due to start on site in February.
- 25 days annual leave
- £75K + Travel either PAYE or through LTD Company
- Reputable Ceiling and Partition Contractor
- Flagship Project My client is a large ceiling and drywall sub-contractor who specialise in residential, commercial, healthcare and education markets, with an annual turnover of £75M my client works with Major Developers and Tier One Main Contractors.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Supervise, lead and collaborate closely with the construction team to plan the project
- Responsible for a large site team and manage all fixers and dry liners
- Managing Health and Safety, Quality, Plant and Waste
- Ensuring that the project requirements, specification, design drawings, health and safety proposals are all read, understood and agreed
- Ensuring that a project programme is in place and actively monitored and measured, updating droplines and four weeks look ahead
- Manage the procurement of materials stock, plant and tools ensuring the material schedules for the projects are kept, including take off from issued drawings and specifications, and produce requisitions
- Ensure that all works carried out are undertaken to the required quality standards, manufacturers details and issued drawings
- Attend all project pre-start and contract review meetings.
- Prepare all necessary reports and minutes
- Create and maintain a productive relationship with the client, main contractor and site operative's The Senior Project Manager:
- Senior Project Managers must come from a subcontracting background in dry lining and ceiling fit out
- Senior Project Managers must have strong computers skills and be good with construction software packages such as MS Projects
- Senior Project Managers must have a sound commercial acumen with a proven track record in managing projects as number one up to the value of £10M
- Senior Project Managers must have a stable employment history with recognised sub-contractors.