Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £55K + Travel
Title: Project Manager | Ceilings and Partitions | High Spec Residential,
Salary: £55K + Travel,
- 25 days annual leave
- £55K + Travel either PAYE or through LTD Company
- Reputable Ceiling and Partition Contractor
- Flagship Project
Our client is a large ceiling and drywall sub-contractor who specialise in residential, commercial, healthcare and education markets, with an annual turnover of £75M my client works with Major Developers and Tier One Main Contractors.
Our client has recently won several large projects in commercial and residential fit out for dry lining and ceilings. The projects are worth £10M, £8M and £5M and all in Central London.
Therefore, the need now exists for a Senior Project Manager to join their team and run the large £10M residential scheme in Central London. This is with a major developer and due to start on site in February.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Supervise, lead and collaborate closely with the construction team to plan the project
- Responsible for a large site team and manage all fixers and dry liners
- Managing Health and Safety, Quality, Plant and Waste
- Ensuring that the project requirements, specification, design drawings, health and safety proposals are all read, understood and agreed
- Ensuring that a project programme is in place and actively monitored and measured, updating droplines and four weeks look ahead
- Manage the procurement of materials stock, plant and tools ensuring the material schedules for the projects are kept, including take off from issued drawings and specifications, and produce requisitions
- Ensure that all works carried out are undertaken to the required quality standards, manufacturers details and issued drawings
- Attend all project pre-start and contract review meetings.
- Prepare all necessary reports and minutes
- Create and maintain a productive relationship with the client, main contractor and site operative's
The Senior Project Manager:
- Senior Project Managers must come from a subcontracting background in dry lining and ceiling fit out
- Senior Project Managers must have strong computers skills and be good with construction software packages such as MS Projects
- Senior Project Managers must have a sound commercial acumen with a proven track record in managing projects as number one up to the value of £8M
- Senior Project Managers must have a stable employment history with recognised sub-contractors.