Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £65k
Do you want to join a company who have growth plans for the next few years? Can you manage a Procurement team? Do you want to work in a busy construction sector? Company National construction company who work in the Hotel and Leisure sector. This role is based at their office in South London, They urgently require an ambitious and experienced Purchasing Manager to join their team and assist them in their continued success. Projects Hotel projects, new build, refurbishment and maintenance.
All projects within the M25 Person Specification You must have experience with a construction with responsibility and expertise in materials Buying. Proven ability to source materials at the best price.
- Experience of materials purchasing for a reputable construction company
- Understanding of purchasing agreements.
- Cutting any waste and unnecessary costs to create a streamlined process
- Source and evaluate multiple tenders
- Work with site teams and internal departments to ensure full value.
- Assist in future procurement developments plans
- Knowledge of the whole construction process
- Contract management and negotiation
- Coordinating the procurement department staff and ensures all activities in the procurement department run as scheduled
- Working with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively
- Ability to set up and manage procurement systems.
- Building strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to join an established company with a guaranteed workload for many years. Growing company who offer good prospects.