Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £85000 - £95000
Pre Construction Manager – Central London – Fit Out/ Refurbishment
Permanent Position – Immediate Start
Salary: £85000 - £95000 (Generous Package Available)
Our client who is based in Central London is a leading name within the interior fit out and refurbishment industry with an annual turnover in excess of £65M. Their services include fit-outs, structural alterations, temporary works & general refurbishments of commercial premises.
In order to facilitate expansion, our client is recruiting permanently for a Pre-Construction Project Manager who will be responsible for the success and growth of the sales, business development and pre-construction areas of the business. As a Pre-Construction Manager, you will be managing fit out packages from initial client meeting through to the pre-contract stage which will include working with design development, estimating, technical evaluation, assembling documentation for tender, contract agreement through to hand over of the Operational team.
- Overall Project Management from initial meet to handover
- Plan, design, coordinate and submit fully detailed and accurate quotations / tenders / bids
- Evaluate tender enquiry documentation, assess resources, materials, technical requirements and costs
- Timely preparation and submission of tenders
- Attend site visits and client briefings
- Make sure the designs and bids submitted by Pre-Con team are accurate, compliant and timely
- Ensure all designs adhere to current regulations and keep the team informed of new industry standards and regulations as they arise
- Monthly management reporting, including forecasts as well as current key performance indicators. Identify areas for growth and improvement from the KPI's
It is essential that you hold a minimum of 3 years proven experience within a Pre-Construction Management position whilst working for a specialist contractor (fit out or internals) in the UK. Additionally, you must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook & a planning software package such as ASTA or Microsoft Project.