Sector: Construction | Job Type: Temporary | Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Planner - Commercial fit out (Museums) - Surrey
My client is a leading high-spec commercial fit-out contractor, and are now looking for a Planner to join the team on a 6 month contract. The role will be based out of the office near Chessington, Surrey and will be part of the Commercial fit-out team working on some of London's most popular Museums.
- Maintaining detailed project plans across all activities associated with the works.
- Progress reporting.
- Critical path analysis, showing restraints and dependencies.
- Understanding in detail the construction details,
- Understanding the methodology of design and fitting out.
- Understanding and working with specific suppliers, materials and sub-contractors.
- Carrying out time analysis.
- Mitigation Plans.
- Cost and Resource loaded schedules.
The role would suit candidates with have:
- Good knowledge of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Planner.
- An understanding of various project management techniques including Earned Value Management and Critical Path Analysis.
- Experience with handling complex programmes.
- Understanding of project controls processes.
The position will be office based, looking for an immediate start. This is a great opportunity to play a role within an award winning team.