Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Marketing Coordinator – Main Contractor – Dublin
Immediate Start – Permanent position
- Coordinate all digital marketing ensuring the brand is maximised appropriately across key stakeholders, the business, the construction industry and the media.
- Devise a social media plan; draft web articles and update events calendar.
- Develop and manage ongoing website content and deliver website development projects.
- Report on appropriate KPIs
- Run impactful social media campaigns from time to time.
- Co-ordinate digital marketing campaigns, report analytics and make recommendations.
- Create dynamic content in the form of; video, blogs and graphics that enhance digital media engagement.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create online surveys and polls for specific events, services and campaigns.
- Coordinate the use of various off-line communications assets for use online.
- Report on outputs of communications activities; collate and analyse key statistics to enable informed decision making.
- Complete administration and other duties as required to support the organisation.
- Assist in planning and organising company events.
- A relevant third level qualification.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office.
- Familiarity content management systems and Adobe suite (InDesign & Photoshop) helpful.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a communications/digital marketing role, including administration.
- Experience of digital marketing, social media community management and analytics preferable.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent writing and proof-reading skills.
- A self-starter with an ability to work as part of a team.
Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.