Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Manager within our company. My client are a successful privately owned specialist company based in Surrey operating in a variety of sectors within the high end fit out market and are looking to employ an experienced, conscientious, self-motivated and ambitious Logisitcs Manager
Main duties would include:
1. Organising and overseeing Sea and Air Freight shipments (close co-ordination with fabrication contractors and our own Project Managers required).
2. Preparation and organisation of all relevant customs and duties paperwork.
3. Liaising with shipping lines and brokers.
4. Scheduling deliveries to site which will involve close co-ordination with our site management teams.
5. Managing shipping schedules including timings and costs.
The ideal candidate would need to be:
2- Well organised.
3- Comfortable working to deadlines.
4- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel.
5- Able to commute to Surrey easily.
This is initlaly a six month contract with the option for extension should it be successful. Please send an updated CV in the first instance