Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £25,000
Junior/Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Wisbech (North Cambridgeshire)
PAYE £25,000 - £30,000
My client has over 30 years’ experience in construction, renovation and maintenance across a range of sectors – including social housing, local authorities, private landlords and tenants.
There is literally no job too big or small, and we take a personal pride in every job we take on. We are a family business and we never forget that the buildings we’re working on are someone’s family home.
It would take too long to list every type of job we carry out. We can renovate derelict buildings, modernise buildings for tenants living in social housing, and much more besides.
I am now recruiting for a junior level Quantity Surveyor to join this property maintenance company in their Wisbech office.
- Assisting with detailed breakdown of build costs for each stage of work
- Assisting with cost and value reconciliation on all items
- Oversee spend on in-house and sub-contract labour, and material procurement
- Prepare Cost Value Comparison (Profit & Loss) notes
- Various administrative duties
- Dealing with projects up to £15 million
Qualifications & Experience
- Construction related Degree / equivalent or working towards.
- Some previous experience within construction is highly desirable.
Please get in touch