Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary (negotiable on experience)
Finishing Foreman – West Dublin – New Build
Immediate Starting Date
Salary & Package (negotiable on experience)
My client is a leading main contractor who currently looking for a Finishing Foreman to join their growing team based on projects in West Dublin. Ideally the Finishing Foreman will have previous experience of working on residential/ new build projects.
- Reporting to a site based Project Manager
- Required to ensure smooth construction process including managing of all site labour and sub-contractors, management of construction programme, minimising/eliminating potential programme delays
- The Finishing Foreman will also liaise with the client, subcontractors, associated consultants and be able to chair regular progress meetings
- 5-6 years Foreman experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic use of emails, computer use desirable
- Third level degree
- Previous background experience with a main contractor
- Experience with New & Build, RC Frame and Groundworks
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.