Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Excellent basic salary
Estimator - High-spec commercial - Surrey
My client are a successful privately owned specialist company based in Surrey operating in a variety of sectors within the high end fit out market and are looking to employ an experienced, conscientious, self-motivated and ambitious Estimator. The role would suit someone with experience of estimating joinery and working with multiple sub-contractors, looking for new opportunities within a dynamic field.
The candidate should be confident in managing and co-ordinating all aspects of tenders ranging from £100,000 to £10m+. Being highly organised and methodical with good time management skills in meeting deadlines is key along with a solid understanding of working with Excel. Experience of the Museum fit out sector would be a distinct advantage.
Main responsibilities include:
• Putting together sub-contractor packages.
• Handling sub-contractor enquiries.
• Compiling the estimate book.
• Analysing all client documentation.
• Working with the team to assess and implement strategy.
• Estimating in-house joinery.
• Analysing sub-Contractor tenders.
• Completing presentation documentation.
• Compiling prelims.
• Finalising tender submissions with senior estimator and Directors
• Dealing with post tender queries.
• Attending mid and post tender interviews
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation that has a great reputation.