Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary (negotiable on experience)
Customer Care Manager – Woking, Surrey – Residential Developer
Salary £40000 - £45000 plus package
· Liaise with the Head of Customer Service and Customer Support Manager to gain
· knowledge/understanding of relevant sites and customers.
· Using a Home quality checklist ensure that all new homes are at the quality standard that our customers expect.
· Be the main point of contact for the customer following the exchange process.
· Attend the property to walk our customers through a home introduction.
· Work with sales, site management and other key business unit stakeholders to ensure the customers’ interests are looked after always.
· Maintain oversight of any remediation activity to ensure satisfactory issue resolution/defect remediation.
· In conjunction with the Customer Support team, liaise with customers after their move in, to ensure they are no unresolved issues.
· You will have proven face to face customer services experience and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· A person who is open to change and continually strives to improve performance and be the best that they can be.
· Ability to work independently, remain calm in a crisis, prioritise work, take initiative and make informed decisions.
· A polite, friendly and professional person who is solution focussed and passionate about getting things right first time despite challenges and obstacles.
· A natural and engaging communication style, demonstrating a passion and excellence for customer contact, developing trusting relationships both internally and externally.
· Construction Background and House Building knowledge.