Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £60,000
My Client is a vibrant and creative Design and Build company based in Windsor. Our culture is one of ‘work hard as a team’. Although based outside of London approximately 60% of our work is City or West End.
They strive to always be knowledgeable of what is going on in our industry and in the market. When competing they are often seen as the competitor people have heard of, known to have done significant projects and be wary of.
The need now exists for an additional Contracts Manager to expand the existing team and manage the increased project workload.The Role
· To successfully deliver won projects on time and budget through to completion
· Manage multiple projects to the companies standards
· Coordinate and manage Site Manager in project delivery
· Coordinate project team and provide timely information
· Provide knowledge and experience in project delivery
· Liaise with client and provide weekly reports and financial updates
· Provide budgets and estimates of cost for variations
· Submit valuations, cost reports and invoicesType of Business
The clients/projects will be:
· Project size range will be £100k to £1.5mn
· Primarily Design and Build
· Internal fit-out or refurbishment of office based workplacesExperience/ Knowledge Required
The candidate will have demonstrable experience in Design and Build Contracts Management of at least 5 years and will:
· Demonstrate a clear track record of managing such projects on a multiple basis
· Have a good understanding of industry Health & Safety, Building Regulations, Contractual Law and construction methodology and materials
· Have experience of leading a project/team with good communication skills
· Have relevant industry qualifications.
Will demonstrate the experience and track record as previously stated and will:
Be a team player and recognize the need for this to achieve success
Want to work out of London and away from the daily social scene that some people need
Remuneration and Position
The role will report directly to the Contracts Director. The right candidate will be offered a package commensurate with demonstrable experience.