Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Contracts Manager – South London - £90,000 – New Build Residential
£85,000 - £90,000 plus Leading Industry Package / Bonus
South London Area
Start - February / April 2019 - ASAP
London & Home Counties award winning Design & Build Developer, building Luxury Houses, Family Homes and High Spec Apartments, are currently looking to add a Contracts Manager to their South East New Build division, working directly with the Construction Director on New Build Developments Valued at £30M to £60M.
The Contracts Manager will have strong experience with Residential Developer, have the ambition and drive to bring the projects in on budget and time, the contracts Manager must have excellent Management / Negotiation skills combined with a passion for building large Residential and Leading Design & Build projects. Proven longevity with a Similar Developer is a must, first-hand experience managing a similar sized project from inception to completion and have an evolving knowledge in the New Build Sector’s Health & Safety, building Regulations and the ability to get the best out of your team.
The Contracts Manager will manage up to x3 developments, valued from £30M to £60M. These Developments include, Traditional build, RC Frame and Timber Frame, Apartment’s, Luxury Houses and 3- 5 Bedroom Family homes.
The Ideal Contracts Manager will have strong Leadership Qualities, can show drive and determination, whilst always promoting health and safety.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in a Contracts Manager role, managing at least x3 live residential projects.
- Must have worked with a similar National Residential Developer or main contractor.
- Excellent knowledge on new build, RC frame / Traditional Build / Timber Frame
- Must show proven longevity with previous employers, taking similar projects from inception to completion.
- Ability to Manage £30M to £60M developments
- Excellent knowledge of UK building regulations / NHBC regulations.
- Strong management, communication and customer relations skills.
- Strong experience in the practice of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Daily ability to manage the Procurement & Conduct interviews of Senior White Collar staff.
In return our client offers one of the Industry’s leading Salary & Package’s.
This company is looking for Contracts Managers with a goal to career progression.
Please email your CV in the first instance.
This position is available for an Immediate Start