Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Excellent salary and package on offer
Contracts Manager - High-spec main contractor - NW London
My client is an established main contractor, based in NW London, looking to add a Contracts manager to a well-performing team. Overseeing multiple refurb/fit-outs and D & B projects simultaneously.
• Main contractor background with minimum 15 years’ experience across commercial, residential & education sectors
• Managing multiple projects simultaneously (2-3)
• Energetic, methodical, organised, precise and decisive with excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate effective project teams and subcontractors
• Develop, manage and maintain highly effective relationships with client project team
• Highly numerate with demonstrable financial management and excellent negotiation skills
• Proven track record of delivery and ability to manage multiple profitable projects
• Detailed knowledge of all aspects of construction from groundworks to finishing • Detailed understanding of temporary works
• Fully conversant with industry standard programming software packages such as Project Commander and Microsoft Project, including critical path analysis
• Excellent analytical skills to understand and interpret complex technical specifications, drawings and documents and formulate work programmes from them
• Full working knowledge of standard construction contracts, HSE and building regulations • IT literate and excellent communication skills
• Highly professional, well presented, reliable, punctual and responsible Contracts Manager - Key Responsibilities: • Overall responsibility for the management and delivery of the agreed projects specification, programme and budget
• Overall responsibility for pre-commencement programming and contract negotiations
• Overall responsibility for site management and project progress • Negotiation of sub-contract terms and conditions, ensuring all terms are back-to-back with the main contract
• Management, control and mitigation of all risk, both contractual and construction related
• Control of costs and pro-active management of project profitability
• Maintenance of accurate and timely project documentation at all times • Lead and manage a highly organised, well-motivated and disciplined project team
• Manage all client, client team and sub-contractor relationships ensuring provision of timely full and final information as required by the information release schedule
• Responsibility for all site Health & Safety
• Ensure all personnel on site are operating as a fully co-operative, focused team with one common aim to complete the project to the highest standard, on time and within budget An excellent salary and all round package are available for the right candidate.
Please reply with an updated CV in the first instance.