Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary + package
Contracts Manager - High-spec main contractor (healthcare) - SE London
My client is an established main contractor based in South East London that undertake high-spec refurbishments across a variety of sectors. Due to a steady increase in workload, am actively looking for a contracts manager, ideally with healthcare project experience. CM would be based from the SE London office with a roughly 50/50 split between being in the office and out on site.
Duties would be traditional CM role to oversee 2-3 projects average value £1-3M value. Each project has a full time SM and it is then a case of working with them and ultimately being responsible for the following –
• Needs to have worked on refurbishment of projects of a suitable size – not just kitchen and bathrooms / decent homes works
• Healthcare experience would be ideal, but not essential
• Location of our projects would suit someone from the SE London area
• Programme management.
• Project reporting and contractual management.
• Client liaison/ relationship management.
• Quality of build and management of any specific issues.
There would be a Surveyor working on the scheme and CM would need to work with them to help secure best project margin. CM role has a good degree of autonomy, but report into Contracts Director on a regular basis on each scheme. An excellent salary and package is on offer for the right candidate.