Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: tbc
We are working with a leading London based commercial fit out company. They undertake quality fit out projects for many blue chip organisations offering bespoke refurbishment solutions. Their business has grown rapidly in the last 5 years due their exceptional service and workmanship. The role will report to the Construction Director and will have the responsibility for directly overseeing 2-4 projects running concurrently at various stages from inception to completion. Project values will range from £400k - £2m.
As Contracts Manager you will have overall responsibility for the delivery of your projects on time to the complete satisfaction of your clients to ensure the highest standards of service at all times. You will be responsible for the management of your site teams and those of your subcontractors. Working alongside a commercial manager you will also be responsible for providing best value for your clients.
- Control, management and co-ordination of all aspects of site projects allotted. Work closely with client to provide outstanding service.
- Setting up change control process
- Ensuring specified quality criteria is achieved or bettered
- Pulling together all team members to work as one ·Co-ordination of suppliers and sub-contractors
- Liaison with the consultants and clients
- Agreeing logistical arrangements with necessary parties
- Analysis of design proposals and seeking alternatives
- Control and management of all site staff You must have experience working for one of the established names in the London commercial fit out market.
This role would suit an experience contracts manager or an exceptional Project Manager who is keen to progress their career. On offer is not only a competitive package but the opportunity to work for a progressive company on an interesting range of projects.