Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Car allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Fuel expenses & Excellent Bonus
Construction Manager or Senior Site Manager
Permanent Position – Immediate Start
-- NEW START AND NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR 2020 --
My Client builds the highest quality homes with a HBF 5* rating - the only major house builder to have achieved this for ten consecutive years.
Civils and Engineering background ideal (Degree Qualified)
Very challenging site in Chertsey starting in Jan/Feb 2020. Current stage --Access going in (roads etc- groundworker). 20,000m cube filling.
Civils, Piling and Drainage aspect to the scheme. No1 Site Manager needs to be able to co-ordinate groundworks and build of 150+ units. (Houses and apartments) Development value of £15-20m.
Traditional build knowledge KEY. Some private and some HA. Reporting to Contracts Manager. Successful applicant will be supported by 2x assistants underneath them
- Must have contracting experience and from a Civils/Engineering background
- Degree Qualified
- Thrives on challenging work
- Self-motivation, drive and a passion to succeed whilst being able to balance decisions giving guidance and support to other members
- Experience in traditional build schemes
- Previous experience of working within a large team on site and managing Assistants and Trainees
- Recent experience of working on mixed use schemes incorporating mainly residential and affordable housing ideally on projects £20m+
- A proven track record of quality delivery on time is paramount