Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: 70000
My client is one of UK’s leading specialist providers of commercial fit out and refurb across London. The company have grown over the last 15 years to become a market leader in their field, currently turnover in excess of £80m.
They are currently expanding their project team and are looking at adding a Project Manager to manage projects in London.
About The Role of Project Manager
· Delivering high value Office Refurbishment Fit-Out projects up to the value of £5m+ (To a maximum of £10m)
· Working on Fit Out projects based across London
· Managing sub-contract labour
· Liaising and constantly communicating with management and Sub-contractors
· Must have experience operating as a Projects Manager within the interior refurbishment office fit-out industry
· Be able to take a project from inception through to completion
· Must be commercially astute
About The Candidate
· Will come from an experienced project delivery background and have previous experience of the fit out industry.
· Have the ability to develop and nurture client relationships.
· Must have a proven track record of running projects up to £10m
· Must have SMST, CSCS, First Aid and other relevant qualifications
· Will be an experienced man manager and have a proven track record of ensuring all projects come in on time and on budget, with the highest quality install.
· Must be happy to travel all over London to run projects.
In return the Client will offer a competitive salary plus package and an opportunity to work with one of UK’s biggest companies in the fit out and refurb market.