Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: tbc
CDM Co ordinator – Construction - Essex - Permanent
We are working with a leading housebuilder. They have asked us recruit a CDM Co ordinator to support their construction team.
· Promote the interest of Assistant CDM Co-ordinators within the team.
· Support the construction team in all their professional duties.
· Demonstrate a growing commitment to CDM and other Health & Safety services.
· Demonstrate real commitment to the company and its objectives and targets.
· Undertake a wide range of CDM Co-ordinator duties on your own initiative.
· Learn, understand and apply the principles of quality assurance.
· Keep abreast of relevant legislative changes.
· Work on regional projects.
· A relevant qualification e.g. Health & Safety/Environmental Management/other construction
· Possess NEBOSH Construction Certificate combined with industry experience.
· The ability to manage your own time.
· An understanding of the need for and ability to apply accuracy in all your work.
· An ability to communicate effectively.
· A sound technical Health & Safety knowledge applicable to the construction industry.
· A willingness to seek guidance on occasions from senior colleagues.
· A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software packages.
· A professional manner and outlook.
· An understanding of the need for and ability to apply client management skills.
· The ability to work concurrently on a portfolio of projects.
· Competency in reviewing contractors Method Statements and Risk Assessments
· A full driving license
The role provides a competitive remuneration and excellent prospects.