Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Excellent Salary & package on offer
My client is a leading high-end fit-out / joinery contractor that has been established for over 40 years. Specializing in luxury hotels, private residential, galleries / museum sectors, with a fantastic reputation for delivering top quality projects. As an integral part of our team the Business Development Manager will develop new business through sourcing and winning fit-out joinery packages.
Main duties will include:
- Source new project opportunities and assess the likely scope of projects and identify opportunities in line with business strategy and sales targets.
- Lead, manage and monitor the tendering process and ensure bid quality.
- Produce regular reports on new prospects and work in progress, providing evaluation and commentary to the senior management team as required.
- Research clients, main contractors, developers, competitors, designers and architects.
- Provide an ongoing and proactive interface with clients strengthening our position as the client’s preferred choice.
- Initial point of contact with project key players to establish interest and identify needs.
- Provide bid supplemented documents, executive summary etc for key tenders.
- Attendance at trade shows (visitor and exhibits), networking and corporate entertainment for clients.
- To carry-out this challenging role applicants will have extensive business development experience within a construction and/or fit-out environment.
Candidates must have strong influencing, negotiating and presentation skills, the ability to plan and stay one-step ahead and be self-motivated and adaptable.Candidates should have experience working in a pressurized environment with the ability to keep calm under pressure and go the extra mile to meet deadlines.Travel will be an integral part of this role and in particular the job holder will be open to regular travel to Europe. An excellent salary and package is available for successful candidates.