Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Structural Engineer – Sub Contractor – North West London
Salary of £45000 - £50000
Immediate Start – Ongoing Work
My client is a large sub-contractor with an annual turnover of £100 million. They are currently looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team based out of North West London. The role is permanent with ongoing work for the correct candidate. My client specialises in structural alterations, builder’s works, civil engineering, ground, substructure and concrete works. The range of construction work undertaken is Demolition, Groundworks, Remediation, Temporary Works, Basements & Substructures, Structural Alterations, Builders Works & Small Civils and General Construction.
- Design Project Plans
- Write Reports and Estimates
- Oversee Construction Sites
- Hire Engineering Staff
- 3 – 4 years’ experience of similar work with a sub-contractor
- Qualified engineering degree
- High Attention to detail and good communicational skills
- Background experience in structural building and steelworks
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.