Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Site Manager – Dublin
Salary (negotiable on experience)
REPORTING TO: Project Managers / Contracts Manager
- Ensure the client’s expectations are met by delivering a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
- Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
- Report progress accurately and in a timely fashion to your manager.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractors ensuring their work is completed to the required standard with little or no rework.
- Plan, co-ordinate, execute the works and deliver the project as per contract documents.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Resource and schedule work in line with the project construction program.
- Work closely with the project QS advising on any upcoming issues.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Keen eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
- Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.