Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary negotiable on experience
Site Engineer – Stratford
Salary Negotiable on experience
My client is looking for an experienced site engineer with proven track record on groundworks projects and relevant setting out Engineer certs to join their team with an immediate starting date.
- Good understanding and interpolation of engineer and architects’ drawings
- Able to transfer from drawings to setting out in the field accurately and clearly
- Able to inspect and raise / rectify quality actions prior to concrete pours, backfill of drainage etc
- Able to use key software such as Microsoft suite, AutoCad and Adobe pdf packages
- Able to direct and mentor junior engineer / chainman
- Able to carry out take-off of quantities for site ordering
- Able to read and understand RC drawings, and experienced in standard rebar call-off procedure/methods
- Good attitude and able to work as part of a team, reporting to Foreman and Site/Project Manager
- Keeping up to date Quality Assurance records
- Will be working with Leica Robotic Instrument, TS12
- Diploma or Degree qualification in civil engineering or similar course.
- Must have current CSCS card with you to be allowed to work on our sites.
- An excellent communicator
- Previous experience with a main contractor
- At least 3 years relevant site engineer experience in a groundwork setting