Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Temporary | Salary: €20-25
Title: Site Engineer
Location: Ireland - Galway.
LJB & Co are currently recruiting for a leading Irish Main Contractor operating nationwide, the requirement is for a Site Engineer, with an immediate start on a 2year contract based in Galway. Site Engineer Galway
- Supporting the Senior Site engineer and Project Manager with day to day running of the project
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co – ordination
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out co - ordination;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise Requirements:
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- A site engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 2 years’ experience working in the industry. An excellent salary and strong package will be available for the right candidate for this role.
If interested in the role, please forward your CV in first instance.