Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary (negotiable on experience)
Senior Quantity Surveyor – North London – Main Contractor
Immediate Start – On going Work
Generous Salary & Package (negotiable on experience)
A Senior Quantity Surveyor position has become available in North London with a busy main contractor who take on projects up to a value of £100 million. The ideal candidate would come from a background within Design and New Build.
- Have a successful track record in managing all costs relating to building and/or civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures;
- Be able to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Have considerable early commercial input to develop our proposals through to submission;
- Be a critical part of the commercial team in the office, developing and ultimately delivering prices for the projects through the pre-construction phase.
- Have experience in Design & Build.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 5 plus years’ experience in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
Has over 50 years’ experience in construction across all sectors. At every level they, have built up a wealth of knowledge and expertise, ensuring each project is delivered successfully and to the highest standard. A leading construction company with a reputation for delivering high quality, sustainable building projects.
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.