Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Senior Project Manager – Dublin City Centre – Main Contractor
Six Figure Salary & package (for the right candidate with experience)
Immediate Start – Ongoing work
My client is a busy leading main contractor looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead their team on a project in Dublin’s City Centre. The project is ongoing and made up of a €120 million apartment complex.
- Project Management, in compliance with company policies, procedures and Building Regulations
- Good technical knowledge of building processes and details
- Ensure compliance with Quality, Environment & Health & Safety Management System to ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
- Co-ordinate Site Meetings with the Design Team & Subcontractors
- Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
- Monitor construction, about quality of workmanship and materials
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Construction Team to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Chair & recording of meeting with sub-contractors, design teams or the like
- Close liaison with the Project QS to monitor cost control, identify variations and procurement of subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time
- Production and revision of the contract and sub contract programmes
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
- Degree Qualified
- 10 years + experience with Main Contractor in Ireland or UK on similar size projects
- Motivated individual with excellent negotiation/communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Planning Software
- Background experience with Design & Build and Residential sites
- Previous longevity in past positions
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.