Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Temporary | Salary: £350 day rate
Title: Quantity Surveyor,
Salary: £350 day rate,
Location: London - South West.
Quantity Surveyor Groundwork’s sub-contractor Lingfield Permanent/Contract Details: My client specialise in Groundworks, Infrastructure and RC Frame services, across the South East and London. Due to continued growth our London team is growing and we're looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join our team! This is a pivotal position within the business providing a high quality, technical service across a portfolio of contracts, also developing and nurturing client relationships and ensuring maximum profitability for the business.
- Providing an efficient and effective commercial service from pre-contract to final account ensuring timely payments and account resolution
- Work closely with our Contracts Managers and Operations teams to ensure on-site works are meeting client expectations
- Responsible for management of Sub-Contractor Processes and payments, valuations, variations, interim payment applications and final accounts
- Maintaining good cash flow and the timely receipt of payments
- Maintaining accurate records on projects, ensuring communication is maintained with all concerned parties
- Proficient in cost to complete reporting and cash flow forecasting
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external clients
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of Groundworks/Infrastructure
- Knowledge of RC Frames would be advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of Financial Management of Projects and modern Construction Techniques
- Ability to build robust relationships at all levels
- Adaptable and can respond to change positively
- Previous experience of managing multiple projects
- A strong, proven background within Quantity Surveying Great rates or salaries on offer.
Get in touch.