Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Title: Quantity Surveyor,
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000,
Location: London - North West.
Quantity Surveyor Wembley Demolition My client is very well known and respected £400m turnover Civils & RC frames contractor and are currently looking for an experienced Civils, RC frame & Groundworks QS for their office in Wembley.
Responsibilities To successfully carry out your role, you'll need to:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies; • perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Advise on a procurement strategy;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors;
- Provide advice on contractual claims;
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- Value completed work and arrange payments; • maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
Once you have gained sufficient experience and specialist knowledge, you may also:
- Offer advice on property taxation; • provide post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life-cycle costing advice;
- Assist clients in locating and accessing additional and alternative sources of funding;
- Enable clients to initiate construction projects;
- Advise on the maintenance costs of specific buildings.
- Permanent Ideally have a degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience as a QS / AQS.
- Experience within Civils, groundworks, structures, demolition Please get in touch for more information or to register your interest 07932752270