Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary negotiable on experience
Quantity Surveyor – Wexford – New Build
Salary & Package (negotiable on experience)
A Quantity Surveyor position has become available in Wexford with a busy main contractor. Our client is a leading contractor who have many projects throughout Ireland. The successfully candidate will be required to travel to Dublin 1-2 days a week.
- Have a successful track record in managing all costs relating to building and/or civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures
- Be able to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality
- Have considerable early commercial input to develop our proposals through to submission
- Be a critical part of the commercial team in the office, developing and ultimately delivering prices for the projects through the pre-construction phase
- Have experience in projects with New Build
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 1 - 5 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.